1. How do I check on an order I have placed?
Track your most recent orders by logging into your account. You'll be able to manage your subscriptions and any orders you have placed here. This is the easiest and fastest way to get the most current information regarding your order.
Should you not be able to check your order status through your online account and have not received a confirmation email within 24 hours or dispatch email within three working days after ordering, please check your junk/spam folder and any secondary email addresses you may have used before contacting us.
Failing that, please contact us or speak to us via our Live Chat.
2. My candle case is broken. What should I do?
We are so sorry to hear that your candle case is broken. We are so confident in the quality of our candle cases, that all our candle cases come with a 1 year warranty. If for any reason, it breaks, just get in contact with us and send proof of the damage by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will replace it free of charge. All you have to do is pay for delivery.
3. Can I change the frequency of my subscription?
Of course! You can manage the frequency of your account and subscription by logging into your account.
4. Can I cancel my subscription?
Of course! If you find our subscriptions aren't working for you anymore, you can cancel after 30 days before your next direct debit is due to come out by sending us an email at email@example.com. Please note, all subscriptions are for a minimum of 3 months.
5. What material are your candle cases made from?
Our candle cases are made from copper.
6. What material are our refills made from?
Our refills are made from Iron, because it's magnetic, it makes it so much easier to recycle than other metals or glass.
7. Do your products contain any harmful toxins or ingredients?
No. We only ever use 100 soy wax, natural fragrances and cotton wicks in our candles.
8. I don't like my scent. What should I do?
We're sorry you don't love your scent. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us and we'll let you know how we can help.
9. How do I care for my candle?
- Prior to burning your candle, trim the wick at least ¼ inch.
- Keep the pool of wax free of wick trimmings and any debris at all times.
- Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface. (Try not to move it when it's burning!)
- Burn for 2-3 hours each time you light the candle.